January 31, 2008
Calling All Farmers
Would you like to maximize your farm profits and efficiency? If so, you should plan to join Joanie Baker Wednesday, February 6th at 7:00 PM in the Scotland County R-I Ag Room to learn how the Farm Business Management Analysis Program (FBMA) can improve your farm.
Joanie received a grant through the Adult Agricultural Education Program to expand and offer the FBMA program to Scotland County producers. This opportunity allows Joanie to individually work with farm operations and offer the following:
· Beginning or improving the farm computer accounting system
· Balance Sheets
· Income Statements
· Financial Analysis (determines strengths and weaknesses based on the 16 financial standards, includes graphs for analysis)
· Enterprise Analysis
· Compare your farm with similar farms in the state and region
· Comparative Balance Sheets for Years Enrolled
· Tax Estimates
· Goal Setting and Long Range Planning
This program is open to all farmers no matter your age, operation size, or if you have a full or part-time operation. Join Joanie on February 6th and see if this is a program that could be utilized in your operation to improve your farming business. If you have any questions please feel free to contact Joanie by phone: (660) 328-6393 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.